The content of this website reflects only the author’s view. The SFOE is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information it contains.
Exclusion of Liability
- Although the SWEET CoSi takes all possible care to ensure the correctness of published information, no warranty can be accepted regarding the correctness, accuracy, uptodateness, reliability and completeness of the content of this information.
- The SWEET CoSi expressly reserves the right to change, to delete or temporarily not to publish the contents wholly or partly at any time and without giving notice.
- Liability claims against the SWEET CoSi because of tangible or intangible damage arising from accessing, using or not using the published information, through misuse of the connection or as a result of technical breakdowns are excluded.
- The SWEET CoSi has not checked third party websites, i.e. web sites not located on its servers or in its area of influence, that may be connected to this website via links, and does not accept any responsibility for the contents or the services offered thereon.
- All online documents and webpages as well as their parts are protected by copyright, and it is permissible to copy them and print them out only for private, scientific and noncommercial use.
- Without prior written consent from the SWEET CoSi it is not permissible for the documents and webpages and parts thereof to be either copied or stored on other servers, input into news group or online services, or stored on CD-ROM or other data carriers. This applies in particular to the SWEET CoSi logo.
- Intermediate storage in a cache or on a proxy server to optimise access speed is permitted.
- The citation of the documents and webpages with a correct statement of the source and the setting of links to our web site is expressly allowed.
- We use our own images.
- Data (including your IP-Address) about your usage of this website will be stored on a server from Cyon.
- Cyon uses this information to analyze your usage of this website, to create reports on the website activities for website operators.
- By using this website you expressly agree to allow the processing and analysis of the data pertaining to your use of the website by Cyon as described above for the purposes mentioned above.
- This website uses Mailchimp to generate newsletters.
The responsible person is:
University of Basel
SWEET CoSi, Peter Merian-Weg 6, 4052 Basel